We are looking for a Manager for the Finance Accounting team. In this new role you will be responsible for overseeing finance and accounting transactions and activities at the Hillerod Manufacturing site. The Manufacturing site has recently been acquired by Fujifilm and is in the process of setting up new organisation, new systems and new processes. The Finance department for Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Denmark (FDBD) will be structured in two tracks – Finance Accounting and Finance Controlling.
- Manage the Finance Accounting team
- Responsible for running the operational finance activities incl. accounts payables, accounts receivables, treasury overview, expense handling, VAT returns, monthly and quarterly reporting, cash-flow, internal and external audit activities.
- Responsible for Financial statutory reporting and tax statement reporting and filing
- Change management related to the future setup of the finance department due to the current transfer to FDBD, implementing new processes and solutions. Build cross-functional processes across the site and the FDB network.
- Support the building and developing of the team around you focusing on optimizing and stabilizing the financial operations.
- Support cross functional processes including stakeholders in all areas of the site
- Play an important role and impacts during the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana expected to be finally implemented by 1st of April 2020.
You will be responsible for the Finance Accounting area and manage a team of 4-5 employees within areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, VAT return, closing activities. You will overall be providing the closing results for the site management and Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies network and Fujifilm Tokyo. You will report to the Head of Finance.
The Finance department and site in general is currently in a transition mode after the acquisition by Fujifilm. As Finance Accounting Manager you will be making decisions on on-going Finance Accounting processes as well as involvement in Finance projects related to the transition – deciding how we want to run finance operations going forward.
Knowledge and Skills
- 5-8 years of experience from a similar Finance department in a medium or large company preferably supporting Manufacturing Operations or from Big 4 Audit/Consulting
- US GAAP vs. DK GAAP
- Solid experience with stakeholder management and overall financial responsibilities
- Experience with specialized accounting such as tax reporting is a plus
- High level of competency preferred in SAP Financials, MS Excel
- Leadership skills and a consultant mindset
- Fluent English in speech and writing
Bachelor/MasterDegree in Accounting required. CPA/Equivalent or MBA preferred.
As a person you are independent, pay attention to detail and also value cooperation and being part of a team. You are self-assured with a high integrity and have a responsible and loyal work style. You are professional, perform at a high level and have a will to move forward and develop. You have a positive mind-set and a high energy level. You are outgoing and a good communicator towards different levels You enjoy being in a dynamic environment where new processes and systems are being set up.
If you would like to join a highly dynamic site in a company with an aggressive growth strategy and a strong set of values, please do not hesitate to upload your CV and application latest by 24th of November.
For more information about this role please contact Talent Acquisition Lead Eva Op De Beeck at +45 7221 0860.