Facility Support (Shift) QC Analyst
Salary – £23,012 – £28,765 (with additional shift allowance)
Temporary (12 months)
Post Ref – 2019ATR116
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA our Global Vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the QC Facility Support Team:
- 24 hour / 7 days a week cover to support analytical work to support Biologics manufacturing, while complying with the technical, operational, SHE and cGMP of their work to generate high quality, relevant, accurate and timely data to support the production, characterization and allied studies on products.
- Initiate and participate in laboratory investigations, using root cause analysis, quality risk assessment tools and CAPA’s.
- The QC Facility Support team follow a permanent 12 hour day and night 554 shift pattern to ensure permanent cover for the manufacturing streams.
Successful applicants would ideally have some or all of the experience below:
- cGMP analytical activities (good documentation practices)
- Biology/Chemistry degree or a good understanding of analytical techniques with at least 2 years of experience in this field.
- A proven ability to follow methods
- Self-organisation and self-motivation.
- The ability to communicate well.
For further information please see attached the Person Specification and Job Description.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Friday, 25 October 2019.
If we have not contacted you within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.