Equipment Introduction Scientist
Grade – 30 – 32
Salary – £23,012 – £36,400
Post Ref – 2020ATR035
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA our Global Vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for an Equipment Introduction Scientist to join the Company.
The introduction of new technologies/analytical equipment from purchase to the analytical bench in a cGMP environment. This includes:
– Qualification of analytical instruments/systems according to cGMP procedures
– Assessment of instrument to ensure suitability for compliance with CFR 21 Part 11 (Electronic Records / Electronic Signatures)
– Liaising with equipment vendor before and during equipment qualification activities
– Gain a detailed understanding of the equipment and its maintenance during qualification of the instrument/system
– Preparing documentation and training materials for the new instruments/systems
– Handover of the new instrument/system/technique to QC analytical teams
We offer a generous benefits package including;
• Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
• Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Salary Sacrifice scheme, bikes, dental etc.
• Free parking.
• Generous pension scheme
For further information please contact:
email@example.com Team no later than 12 noon on 12th March 2020.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.