For the Plant Engineering team in Hillerød we are looking for an experienced Mechanical / Chemical Engineer who can be Responsible Engineer / Subject Matter Expert on Clean Utility Systems.
In this role you provide engineering technical support for all Plant Utilities and Support Equipment, such as Plant Steam boilers, Cooling Systems, Compressed Air systems, USP water systems, Water softeners, WFI stills, Clean Steam generators, HVAC systems, Cold/Freeze rooms and compressed gas delivery systems.
- Develop and implement the maintenance strategy to avoid unplanned downtime of equipment.
- Optimise and simplify corrective and preventative maintenance concepts.
- Specify User Requirement Specs and provide project engineering support as required for new equipment installations and modifications to existing equipment
- Creates SOP’s and procedures as needed.
- Initiates and coordinates improvement projects and maintenance activities.
- Participates in cross site maintenance benchmarking and improvement meetings, communicates across departmental lines
- Oversee validation testing and draft final reports.
You will act as the Subject Matter Experts on Plant Utility Systems, troubleshoot complexed equipment failure and perform root cause analysis. You are the key person to ensure that clean utility systems are compliant and inspections ready at all times. During design and execution of new clean utility projects you will ensure a good co-operation between the Maintenance and the Project Engineering Departments.
You will join a team of 8 highly skilled and dedicated engineers and report to the Sr. Manager for Plant Engineering. The team is part of the Technical Operation & Support department and provides mechanical, electrical and automation engineering support for plant utilities and manufacturing support systems. The working environment is build on trust, open communication and having focus on safety and respect for colleagues is a natural part of our work culture.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Equipment, Preventative Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, GMP Systems required.
- Preferred experience from a bulk manufacturing facility or food industry.
- Good English verbal and written skills
You pay attention to detail and you are service minded.You are a team player with the ability to work in a dynamic and international work environment.
We offer a position with an international business in growth and an attractive compensation and benefit package.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and latest by Sunday, 16th of February. For more information about this role please contact Sr Manager Plant Engineering Thomas Kristensen at +45 77416030