In this role you will act as the Subject Matter Expert on Electrical Systems, troubleshoot complex equipment failure and perform root cause analysis.
- Provide engineering technical support for Electrical systems, such as HV and LV distribution systems, emergency power generators, uninterruptable power supply systems, variable speed drives and automated change over switch panels.
- Develop and implement maintenance programs to avoid unplanned downtime of equipment.
- Responsible for coordination and management of Electrical projects within maintenance and coordination of electrical projects in corporation with Project Engineering.
- Responsible for management of electrical documentation and standards within maintenance.
- Support with planning and execution of electrical work orders.
- Support with trouble shooting and fault finding on electrical systems.
- Support with automation projects within maintenance and project engineering.
In this role you will have high impact on the quality of electrical work executed on site as well as the design of new electrical systems.
You will join a team of 8 highly skilled and dedicated engineers and report to the Sr. Manager for Plant Engineering. The team is part of the Technical Operation & Support department and provides mechanical, electrical and automation engineering support for plant utilities and manufacturing support systems. The working environment is build on trust, open communication and having focus on safety and respect for colleagues is a natural part of our work culture.
You are an Electrical Engineer with +5 years of relevant experience. You have experience with electrical standards and practical experience with working on Electrical LV/HV installations. experience with automation/PLC/IT systems, basic knowledge of GMP. As English is our corporate language good English verbal and written skills are required.
As a person you pay attention to detail. You are a good team player and service minded. You enjoy working in a dynamic work environment. You take ownership and have the ability to work with a sense of urgency.
Electrical engineering, Bachelor of Science with preferably related industry experience.
We offer a position with an international business in growth and an attractive compensation and benefit package.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and latest by Sunday, 9th of February. For more information about this role please contact Sr Manager Plant Engineering Thomas Kristensen at +45 77416030