Director, Global Account Management
Post Ref – 201909-DGAM
Salary – Competitive
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA our Global Vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of signficant growth we have an opportunity for a Director, Global Account Management to join the Company.
Based in Europe (remote or site based), the role shall support the Executive Director, Account Management and Chief Business Officer in development, maintenance and execution of strategies to strengthen existing relationships and foster new relationships with Pharma and Key Accounts (“P&K Accounts”) to support the continued growth of FDB.
Accounts with Strategic or Key designation are not limited by a geographical territory and will be determined by the Commercial Leadership Team and shall include Pharma Accounts as well as Large Biotech Accounts with Strategic value to FDB.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Executive Director, Strategic Accounts to develop and implement strategies to support the growth of FDB aligned with the near term, mid-term and long term plans.
- Develop and nurture deep relationships with Pharma & key accounts to increase the probability of FDB being selected as the preferred supplier of outsourced work that fits within the current FDB service portfolio.
- Leverage relationships with Pharma and Key accounts to identify trends and needs of the market and provide feedback to the FDB Strategic Business Development group to support continued investment and business diversification.
- Organize and Lead Joint Steering Committee (JSC) meetings for P&K Accounts as well as attend relevant Joint Project Team Meetings as necessary.
- Work with broader commercial team and Program Management teams on relationships impacted by P&K accounts.
- Partner with the Marketing Team, to develop and implement strategies to support the growth of FDB Key Commercial Accounts.
- Negotiation/re-negotiation commercial contracts with P&K accounts including MSA’s, CSA’s, Scopes (as appropriate), equipment/capital purchases, etc.
- Coordinate and Lead major on site customer visits.
- Establish and maintain horizontal and vertical relationship with P&K Accounts including C-suite, procurement, decision makers and influencers.
- Ensure the Company Values are driven throughout the business to ensure the Company vision becomes a reality
- Allocate leads, clients, RFP’s (requests for proposal) to Commercial Directors within Region to ensure an adequate distribution of the work load in line with individual capabilities.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Friday 20th September 2019.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.