The FDBD site in Hillerød is a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company. The Finished Goods Department handles assembly, labelling, packaging and shipping of the drug to the customer. When there are changes to any of these, the customer places a change order for FDBD to asses and implement. We are seeking new resources to the area of change coordination.
The task of coordinating these changes primarily consists of, but is not limited to the following:
- Receiving and assessing change orders from our customers and placing the orders into the “Trackwise” system
- Coordinating the changes and reaching out to stakeholders for them to assess the changes
- Create change plans for implementation and the action items required
- Facilitate the change implementation processes by following up with stakeholders
- Reporting activties on the change processes to management
The change coordinator will work in cross functional international teams, with short deadlines and small projects running simultaneously. Given that this position operates across the organization, it is key to be a fast learner who does not get lost into details and remains focused on keeping the processes on track.
You have a minimum of 2 years of experience from a similar coordinating role at a Finished Goods Facility / Assembly, Label and Pack department, preferably within the pharma industry.
Furthermore its key to be comfortable handling Excel spread sheets, online reporting systems and having a positive approach to learning new IT systems.
Key personal skills are:
- Thrive in an international and dynamic environment.
- Can work independently, take initiative and ownership
- Be extrovert and having a proactive approach towards stakeholders.
- Methodical approach to keep the change processes on track, with a data driven mindset.
Preferably a Bachelor in Production Engineering, HD/HA in Supply Chain or a logistical or process technical education.
For questions about the position please contact Bjarke Bonke, Analyst II Planning, phone +45 72141711.
Upload your CV and cover letter latest by December 8th.