Would you like an exciting job with plenty of opportunity to grow? We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the link between our Digital Technologies department and our Business Objectives. You will be close to the heart of the business and get a good understanding of the pharma industry.
Our Manufacturing site in Hillerød brings together a complete range of expertise, capabilities and technologies to manufacture advanced biologics. The large scale manufacturing facility has a capacity of 120, 000 liters to reliably manufacture biologics for late phase and commercial use. The facility for medical device assembly, labeling and packaging manufactures advanced delivery systems and ensures required labeling and secure packaging of the therapies for patients worldwide. The site also houses Quality Control laboratories, Warehouses, and a number of organizations, supporting the manufacturing activities such as Process Science, Product Supply, Engineering Digital Technologies and Quality Assurance.
In this new role, you will go through a steep learning curve, engaging with a variety of stakeholders on many levels of the organization.
- Provide suggestions for prioritization, resolve issues and independently offer solution to the leadership team.
- Review SLA, Software Licenses and IT costing, analyzes existing procedures and agreements, researches solutions and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Facilitate & Maintain Digital Technologies strategy & roadmap
- Reporting (PMO, SLA, KPI)
- Manage PO process in Digital Technologies & ensure vendor/project follow up
You will ensure that the elements mentioned above are managed in a professional and transparent way. You will be involved in budget optimization activities, as well as in the coordination and administration around licensing & consulting.
You have a Master’s degree preferably within Business Administration, IT, Engineering or similar and 1-2 years of experience from a similar position or a related Student Assistant position or Internship.
- Analytical and able to manage business complexity
- Strategic and able to define value adding systems & structures
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries (nationally as well as internationally)
- Work structured according to importance
- Proactive and ability to present solutions independently
- High element of trust and influencing needed.
Please upload your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible and latest by January 12th 2020.