Do you enjoy working with batch processes? Then join a strong automation team at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies.
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB) is a company on the journey to become the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization partner in the biopharmaceutical industry. This position entails a great opportunity to accelerate your career and join a great company.
About the role
As an automation engineer at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies’ Hillerod facility you will be responsible for supporting the commercial manufacturing and for maintaining the validated state of the site’s manufacturing control systems.
You will also design, specify, control cost and schedule all automation and control systems by performing the duties listed below.
- Developing a scope of work to be used to hire outside contractors then managing those contractors to complete the work per schedule and budget
- Managing and executing automation changes according to Good Automation Practices
- Implementing control system changes as required by process improvements for current products or process changes required for future products. This can include making and testing the changes yourself
- Working with Global Engineering to implement new capital projects.
- Working with Quality and Validation to ensure control system compliance to all applicable EU and International regulations.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree within Engineer or similar.
- 5+ years of experience within the field of process automation or equivalent skills.
- GMP experience and knowledge about S88 is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Experience working with basic unit operations like CIP and SIP as well as pharmaceutical processes – ideally experience working with large scale bio pharm processes such as Cell Culture, Ultrafiltration, Liquid Chromatography.
- A flair for Project management is an advantage but not a prerequisite. Enjoy both working as part of a team whilst also being comfortable working independently.
- Being able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and cope with shifting priorities.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. If you need more information about the role, please contact Søren Skerris at phone +45 31676566.