Analyst QC Raw Materials x 2
Salary – £23,012 – £36,400
Fixed Term – 24 months
Post Ref – 2019ATR160-161
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham and Wilton UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA our Global Vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for 2 x Fixed Term – QC Raw Materials Analysts to join the Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the QC Raw Materials Team:
- To provide day to day cover Monday to Friday in support of Warehouse, Supply Chain and Biologics manufacturing, while complying with the technical, operational, SHE and cGMP of their work to generate high quality, relevant, accurate and timely data to support the release of raw materials.
- Initiate and participate in laboratory investigations, using root cause analysis, quality risk assessment tools and CAPA’s.
- The QC Raw Materials Team currently follow a day working pattern to ensure material availability for the manufacturing streams.
Successful applicants would ideally have some or all of the experience below:
- cGMP analytical activities (good documentation practices).
- Chemistry degree or a good understanding of analytical techniques with at least 2 years of experience in this field.
- Experience in analytical techniques associated with raw material testing (e.g. wet chemistry, physical chemistry, UV, HPLC/UPLC, specific rotation).
- A proven ability to understand and follow pharmacopoeial testing methods.
- Self-organisation and self-motivation.
- The ability to communicate well.
- Be flexible to rapid change.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering, bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Tuesday, 21 January 2020.
Interviews expected to take place week commencing 28-31 January 2020.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.