The Utility operator operates and maintains plant utilities, including but not limited to heat and steam boiler systems, central cooling systems, compressed air system, waste handling systems, clean water, gas systems, HVAC and cold rooms.
- Operate all utility plant systems that supply manufacturing.
- Maintain utility plant systems and responds to all alarms.
- Monitor utility systems through the BMS/VDS and Delta V Control Systems.
- Investigate alarms and perform root cause analysis.
- Conduct tours through the mechanical spaces to ensure no adverse events have occurred.
- Support manufacturing when needed.
- Deliver ideas to continue improvements of systems and equipment.
- Deliver ideas for relevant Utility KPI’s and participate in board meetings.
- +3 years of experience in operations and maintenance of industrial pharmaceutical utility systems.
- Practical knowledge of Utilities, Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance
- Experience from working in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Written and verbal English language.
- Good organisational skills and attention to details
- Service minded and good team player