The Resilience Manager key role is to maximize organization learning and improvement from high risk quality events and ensures analytical cause analysis techniques and human organizational performance principles are applied to each investigation within the region for which he/she is responsible.
The main function of the team is to drive the Quality deviation process, to continuously seek the cause of these deviations, explore the extent of the cause or condition and facilitate the identification of meaningful CAPAs to prevent the recurrent of similar incidents.
- Leads regional team with responsibility for conducting and documenting Quality investigations.
- Ensures Quality investigations are conducted with focus on performance improvement and risk reduction, in alignment with Quality Management System requirements. Directly supports and /or conducts complex and /or high impact Investigations
- Manages team workload to ensure investigation standards and due date requirements are met.
- Grows and develops the skills of the team. Provides guidance for Fujifilm investigations standards.
- Contributes to internal standards for Quality investigations in alignment with QMS requirements
- Collaborates cross functionally to ensure effective communication, sharing of learnings and prioritization of work
About your qualifications and competences
- B.S./Master’s degree in Engineering, Organizational Psychology, Industrial safety, Forensics or related scientific discipline
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience in a lab and operations environment (industrial/plant experience preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in key technical facets or role
- Practical knowledge and application of cGMP, cGLP, and EMEA compliance regulations and inspections plus experience interfacing with inspectors, investigators and /or agency personnel.
We are looking for someone with;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate and resolve challenges with poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Coaching skills and proven record to effectively lead and develop teams
- High level of person credibility and relationship management. Ability to communicate effectively across organizations.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and latest by 20 January 2020.