- May assist with processing all phases of Accounts Payable.
- Assist with ensuring proper GL coding.
- Assist with the processing and reconciling of accounting documents including, but not limited to, invoices, vendor statements and journal entries.
- Review and code financial information for accuracy.
- Assist with tracking expenses and process expense reports.
- Assist with transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records.
- Assist with reconciling accounts payable transactions
- Help monitor accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date.
- Help research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Prepare memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as needed.
- Assist with month end closing.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with little supervision.
- Ability to work collectively with administrative team members.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Current enrollment and completion of at least one semester at a college or university working towards a degree in Business, Accounting or closely related field.
- Prior experience with SAP accounting system.
- Completed and passed as least 1 introductory level Accounting course.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.